Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The New New News!

Yo! Frindle Club vice-prez AR here with the NEW! daily/weekly/whenever-I-can-get-on-blogspot news!

So we haven't come on in a while now, but rest assured that the club is still in action from Blankner and Fern Creek elementaries to Howard, Glenridge, and Blankner middle schools. We're even in action at Winter park high school!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEMBER ABSENTEE ALERT: Stuart, our President of the wonderful, amazing, frindelous club, has officially left the club, :'(. But! Mira and I are actively going at an attempt to get him to come back. If we can't in the next 6 months, then I will become president. I feel sorry for the club...

NEW MEMBER SIGN UP: We are now (meaning I am) holding a sign up for joining Frindle Club. Just comment on this post and email us at frindlesrcool@gmail.com and we'll get you all set up. Don't forget- we need your name and age as well as your reason for joining.

See ya!
AR

No comments: